Chezzy Benny plans new music with Davido, talks about his journey so far



In an environment where entertainment is second to non an atmosphere known for its scotching sun but filled with fun lovers, and show stoppers who will rather shown classes for show showbiz. Gwagwalada home to the prestigious Abuja University with lads who have come from  their different regions and background in Nigeria acquire tertiary education yet Chezzy Benny have decided to thrive and soar to the top through combining education and music. A young and energetic lad in his early twenties who was born in Kano but raised in the sub-urban area of the  Abuja metropolis, a songwriter and music producer is a native of Anambra state in the Eastern part of Nigeria.  Born into the family of six and the last born and also a 400 level Theatre arts student of the prestigious university of abuja.

ChezzyBenny is an  acronym from his real name Chisom Benjamin Ezigbo and the brand chezzyBenny he said have been set running for 6years now

With Chezzy, one can say Nigeria youths are very multi talented and sound when it comes to music and acting, a peep into this young lad's creative world of music will leave you with so much conviction that the streets is where the talent live. After making a strong statement with his debut single ‘Holiday’ featuring singer Chuddy K, Heavy Bass Music CEO and artiste, Chezzy Benny went on to released the official video to his latest offering ‘Masarati’. The video was directed by Kaycee and shot on locations in Victoria Island and Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.


Belvontimes met with this super talent and this is what we got..

How did it all start?


My musical career started officially 6years ago... but i have been singing ever since i was a kid.. i love music and it has always been my escape and passion.

What brand/style of music do you do?

My style of music is afropop basically. But am versatile and can switch styles when been featured and given the sound the audience love especially when appealing to our family(fans) you know what I mean...


You shot a video for your song, how was it and what does it mean to your career?

It was a big step i must say. And a big blessing to my career.. because people get to see what Chezzy Benny looks like and his attitude towards the camera and I must say that it helped me build up my circle musically. Guess what the video was shot on location in Victoria Island and Ikoye in Lagos by the undisputed video director Kaycee.

Can say you are an Abuja based artiste or Lagos?

Well you can say both because i stay in abuja and also lagos now.. but i stay abit more in abuja than Lagos but am more known in Abuja but basically why I am in Abuja often is because of my studies as all know that all work and no play makes Chezzy a dull boy so I need to stay focus while I try to round up with my education though lagos is a very different ball game. Lol

Which industry giant do you intend to feature soon in your next work?

I have meet a whole lot of people in the music industry.. and i've worked with few...  i have a song with Chuddy K titled "HOLIDAY" and a song with Magnito titled "DONT DULL".  I also have been featured by many artiste like  Dannyjoe ft Chezzy Benny,Abbey city ft  Chezzy Benny and many more artiste but if you ask me who I wish to feature at the moment I will not mix word to say am hoping to work with Davido (OBO),  i've always wanted to work with him... he's style of music is much appealing to the audience right now and he delivers with my kind of energy.. Goshh

If music fail what will be your alternative?

If music fails. My other alternative will still be be MUSIC because I am very sure and i believe its wont fail. God got my back and am not just by myself. Someone bigger has always been by my side.  GOD ALMIGHTY.

What's next for ChezzyBenny and the brand?


Whats next for chezzy benny definitely will be creating more value for the brand,  more songs, more videos, more good entertainment all round for family... i dont call people that love my music FANS. I  call them family because they are part of me and they support me in all i do.. so i call them family

Here is the link to my video for my fans to view.

http://tooxclusive.com/video-download/video-chezzy-benny-masarati/


How can your fans reach you on social media?

Well. My families can reach me on Instagram, twitter, Facebook, snap chat:  @chezzybenny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Music Brain in the Mavins

Xquisite Foto Studios Takes Brand to Kubwa

How to reduce Belly fat faster than ever