Gospel music minister, Owie Abutu on set for video shoot and a foundation launch

Gospel music export from Nigeria to the out side world has truly made a huge success and cannot to over emphasized.
One man that has evidently pursued the cause of spreading the gospel in this present generation is Owie Abutu and this he has been able to do through ingenuity in worship.
A cause he pursues with love and passion making it the very first purpose of his existence. His latest work "Pages of my heart" has become a lightning bolt as people troop into music stores just to grab a copy of the mind blowing album which was deligently crafted and created with sincerity in worship and letting Gods presence prevail.

Belvontimes came across this passionate and true worshipper and this is what we got..

Who Owie Abutu?

Owie Abutu simply put is the first son of Mr and Mrs Samuel Abutu born in Kaduna state northern part of Nigeria and raised in the middle belt town of otukpo in Benue state. He did his primary and secondary education in otukpo, and went far north for his university education and obtained  first degree in public administration from University of Maiduguri (Unimad) and currently he is defending  a desert at ion for MSC in Benue state university(BSU) . He is  Married to his lovely wife Ojima and they are blessed with a son Deivan.
Owie who apart from music is a teacher, Human developer, consultant in capacity building and a motivator.

How did this whole journey to stardom started?

From passion to service in Methodist church the cathedral in otukpo where the well of worship broke up in me. Also it started as a result of the incurable desire to be a blessing to the church and to my generation as a whole.

Could you please let us into the world of the hit album and song "Pages of my heart"?

Wow. Even me am in a world of surprise on the grace of God on this album and project. I got inspired by God. Wrote the song, got  money from the same God and recorded the song and same God is promoting the song using people like you and other. Yahweh is the owner of my secret and I can tell you that he has never let me down or abandoned me for any reason. "for he's my God and his name is Yahweh".

How are you able to manage  family and music?

Smiles.. I will tell you the truth that if you marry your wife you will not have problems managing both music and family because understanding and trust is the key. My wife understand s my assignment. Even before marriage we knew the season will show up so we prepared for it and we have been able to manage the both effortlessly.

What does it feels like being in the limelight?

God owns the spot light and he can decide to turns it to you when its your turn but we try not to be too awe of the spot light but pay more attention to God who gives the light and make him our priority. Mine is a music missionary assignment so am not too mindful of the spotlight.

What next for Owie?

What next? We are Preparing for video shoot and unveiling of my  foundation for the development of African children particular territory. Rural children who do not have access to basic live need and education. The foundation will be called  Developing people initiative (DPI).

How can fans and clients reach you on social media?

Facebook: Owieabutu.
Instagram: Owieabutu_official and Same for Twitter
Thanks for having me on your page, God bless

Comments

  1. I only heard one of your songs from an in-law car then I thought it was Chris Morgan's voice on the stereo. My in-law objected immediately "no o, it's Abutu Owie." Oh, really!? I asked.
    My dear, your song ministered to my spirit. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...i celebrate the grace upon your life sir,each i see you minister on stage,i have a live encounter with God,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I celebrate God's grace upon your life & ministry.
    When i listen to 'from the pages of my ♥' i listen to it like 10times st once.
    It really sinks into my spirit.
    Thanx for being a blessing.
    More grace 👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each time i listen this song"pages of my heart"it uplift my spirit....thank you sir for this blessed song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have played "our God is indescribable" over 50 times now and still playing since morning, really love the lyrics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Music Brain in the Mavins

Xquisite Foto Studios Takes Brand to Kubwa

How to reduce Belly fat faster than ever