Maka Gift and Souvenirs brings colour to your celebrations

If you live in the Federal Capital Territory and you like to give surprise gift(s) to family member, clients, workers and co-workers, pastors, Godfathers, friends etc on their most memorable day or celebration times to felicitate with them without having your presence there then you will definitely love this one.

In a country were hard work is second to none, tight schedules and the hustles of life deny us the opportunity to celebrate with our love ones on their birthday, wedding, anniversaries and other very treasured moments.

MakaBlack gifts and souvenirs is your step away from achieving that surprise link between you and your celebrant.

Amaka Ndieli is a very passionate young woman who will go against all odd to achieve her dreams. She is a native of Anambra State, Akwa North, the last of six siblings. She was born and raised up in Lagos, Nigeria and currently moved to the Federal Capital Territory Abuja to focus on her acting career and business.


Belvontimes met this interesting young lady and we had some nice time with her..

What's MakaBlack about?

My world is all about gift (giving) love, surprise and souvenirs. We are focused on gifts, hampers and souvenirs for all occasions like Birthday,  Wedding,  Anniversaries, Celebrations and any Special Occasions. Our kind of business venture may be existing somewhere around but we are a step ahead to also do surprise delivery anywhere our client want us to go.

How did it all started for you?

It all started when i was a teenage. (12-13) years. I noticed i had passion for creating gift items, organising little events and packaging birthdays, but I didn't take it serious until when i was 22 years old.  Before now I knew I had wanted to do something that can put smiles on peoples face but I never realised what that was until I took a bold step to start something. Now I have been able to work it out because I find joy in rendering services to humanity.

How easy was it for you to get your clients? 

It was not easy i tell you but so long as its was my  passion it kept pushing me. I ran into a lady on my way to the market and got talking,  she said she need items for hamper and she was confused of what to put in them. ( Miss Tosin) and from just that small discussion she became my first client and that was how she helped spread the news about MakaBlack gifts & souvenirs. Then my fb page also helped me alot and the rest is history.

What is your driving force and satisfaction?

Hmmm my driving force is firstly motivated by my passion to make people happy and the urge to put a smile on peoples face. My satisfaction is when i get a call back to from my client to say thank you for the gift.

As a starter where intend to be in the next two year?

Our plan will be that in the next two years to come we are a brand to reckon with in Abuja and that we've been able to reach almost every home with a gift.

How can clients reach you on social media?

Our clients can reach us
Instagram: makablack
Blackberry: 534C1E53
email: Amaka.ndieli@gmail.com

Thank you Belvontimes for having me on your platform. God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Music Brain in the Mavins

Xquisite Foto Studios Takes Brand to Kubwa

How to reduce Belly fat faster than ever