Chris Ade takes Fame from Project FAME to next stage


When it comes to singing,  some artiste are 10,000 miles away from your contemporary everyday vocalist and this is the testament of this fast rising Abuja based Gospel artiste and a former Project FAME 5 housemate finalist. His soul lifting sounds and tones are carefully crafted and refined to lift the human soul and draw them closer to its maker (God).
Chris Ade, a Graduate of Computer science and Statistics from the Prestigious Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Benue state. Born Christian Tunde Adeyefa,hails from Ile Ife in Osun state but raised in the Middle belt town of Otukpo Benue State, Nigeria "where a Part Of me (my Mum)hails from.

Belvontimes had some remarkable moment with this awesome artiste backstage at the Solomon Lange's #Refresh music evening at the auditorium of the Family Worship Centre,Wuye District Abuja, Nigeria  and this is what we got..

Who is Chris Are?
Chris Ade is a Sensational Singer,a Prolific Songwriter,vocal Coach,Lead Singer,Worship leader,Motivational Speaker,Humanitarian and Entrepreneur.

How did it all Start?
I started singing at the age of 8,Right from childhood When I watch international Artiste Performing on television or Hear them on Radio,i feel I should also be Singing through those Medium for the world to hear me too,and the passion grew with me by the day."I grew up listening to different Genre Of Music ranging from RnB,Gospel,Soul,Jazz,Pop,Africa Rhythm and different style of Music. During my Transitions frm Primary school to Secondary school I regularly listen to the Music of the likes Of Boyz 2 Men,Brian Mcknight,Fred Hammond,Panam Percy Paul,Donnie Mcclurkin,Don Moen,Ron Kenoly,integrity Music,Maranathan Singer,Mariah Carey,Whitney Houston,king sunny Ade,Bongos Ikwue and a lot of Artiste at that time and Part Of this helped to form my music foundation. Before i knew My fame as a child started Growing around my Locality,Eventually I had to Join the Adult choir and progress to become the Music director of my Church Jesus Glory chapel, Otukpo Benue State.

Where were you auditioned before you went into the house?
I was Auditioned for Project fame in the Federal Capital Territory,Abuja and I made it to Lagos. Excited..

How was it for you when You got into the House to meet fellow contestants?
it was an experience to behold,Because I anticipated it,I imagined myself in Project Fame Academy,I watched it,I dreamt about it, and finally getting into the House to meet people with like minds and almost the same Goals and Vision was awesome, and also meeting Seasoned Professionals like Mummy Joke Silva Jacobs who was the Principal Of d Academy,Uncle Ben Ogbeiwi aka Maestro Ben(the academy Music Director),Mrs Ige(Our Voice Coach) and Mrs Kaffy Ameh(Our Dance instructor),all this People form what I called the Academy faculty
And on the Panel Of Judges we had,TY Mix(Producer Extraordinaire),Bibi Brew and Adebantu (both,who are international Award winning Artiste),We also had Our Great Hosts (Joseph Benjamin and Adaora Oleh) and also had Guest like Cobhams Asuqwo,Toolz of Rhythm fm,Iyanya and a Host of Other Great celebrities coming to Visit Us in the House on a daily bases to give Us Timely advice and also Help us review Our Songs. It was a Platform to create,Build relationships and network with fellow housemate from Different Background and Ehnic Group.

How has this Been the Turning Point in your Career?
For me it's been GOD Oooh. it's has been a great Turning Point for my Career Being a Part Of the Academy,the experience and the things I have learnt in the course of my stay in Project fame House,has help to Boost my Professional Career in the Outside world,I enjoy Recommendation to Big Platforms Because of my Participation in MTN PROJECT FAME SEASON 5,it has Helped my Brand Grown big within a Short Period Of time.

what Brand Of Music does Chris Ade Do?
well I do Contemporary Urban Gospel/inspirational Music;because I have an Eclectic Taste in Music.

Apart from Music what other cause do you Support and also lend your voice to?
Apart from Music I am an Entrepreneur, a Humanitarian,a Motivational speaker,and I lend my Voice to any good thing that Promotes the course of the  Kingdom Gospel, and anything  that Foster Peace,love in our Society and encourage Youth Empowerment,Societal and Economical Development of my Country Nigeria and the world.


what is next for Chris Ade?
what is next for me is making a Global impacts and keep Changing Lives Positively through my Music and Ministry By the Grace Of GOD

How can clients Reach You on Social media?
I can be Reached on social Media via Facebook/Chris Ade, TWITTER:@realChris Ade,INSTAGRM:@Iamchrisade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Music Brain in the Mavins

Xquisite Foto Studios Takes Brand to Kubwa

How to reduce Belly fat faster than ever