Bemoza EP officially drops 26th April 2017

As the summer draws near, so many artistes are busy cooking beats and bringing out hits that draw so much attention to their music. The Federal capital is also at the verge of making a statement this time. 

Bemoza, an Abuja based artiste is set to release a breathe taking song titled “Don’t Rush” coming from his debut Album though a release date is yet to be set.

Belvontimes times had a chat with this music crooner and the excerpts are below…

Belvontimes: Who is Bemoza?
Bemoza: Bemoza is an artist, music producer, sound engineer and a song writer.

Belvontimes: When did you start music?
Bemoza: Well me and music have come a long way, started music since when I was 14, way back in Lagos during my secondary school days but kicked off officially in 2005.

Belvontimes: Any Albums yet?
Bemoza: Ok am not working on an album for now am just dropping singles and “don’t rush” is my latest single. There are no plans for album at the moment.

Belvontimes: Your fans would like to know your real names
Bemoza: My real names are Elvis greatman

Belvontimes: What is your take on the Nigerian Music Industry?
Bemoza: Well so far so good Nigeria music industry have done so well for itself, but one thing I think I am bringing into the scene is good music plus positive vibes.

Belvontimes: What should your fans expect from you?
Bemoza: My fans should expect good music and nothing less.

Belvontimes: Have you done any single before now?
Bemoza: I think I should talk about my previous jam “Nyanga” that was on big tv stations like soundcity, hiptv, nigezie, kennis music and video wheels.

Belvontimes: What is your advice to upcoming artistes?
Bemoza: My advice for young people who wanna do music is to do the right thing, do your home work well before bringing it to the table. Good music speaks for itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Music Brain in the Mavins

Xquisite Foto Studios Takes Brand to Kubwa

How to reduce Belly fat faster than ever