Abuja Designer, Oluchi Ossai takes Fashion to the Next Level


With so many designs and fascinating collection under her belt, designer Oluchi Ossai has already caught the eyes of fashion elites in the FCT with her brand name Fantastic Panache.

The petit designer resides in the city of Abuja where fashion growth is on the fast lane in recent times.



Belvontimes had the chance to chat with this emerging designer in her fashion home in the Utako commercial metropolis of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja Nigeria to discuss her journey and fashion style

Belvontimes: Lets meet with you

My name is Ossai Oluchi Sandra am a fashion designer and a tailor,
I am a native of Delta state but grew up in Lagos, Nigeria.
After I quit my job as a waitress in a Russian bar in Lekki phase 1 E-Bar, I followed my passion to be a fashion designer and style entrepreneur.

Belvontimes: What's your biggest source of inspiration for your collection?

Creating designs has been in me since I was a child and owing to the fact that my grandma was a big source of inspiration when I was still much younger.  I remember always sitting to watch her tailor cloth with hand needles and it could still  come out nice and lovely. And to see myself create shoe designs,and make my dress without stress, I thought to try fashion big time so i went to a fashion school to learn how to make professional designs and that have truly helped me to put together some amazing styles and designs with Ankara fabrics adding an edge to show the world.

Belvontimes: What lessons have you learned so far as a fashion designer who own a brand?

I have learned to create fantastic designs with Ankara fabrics and when people see it,they can't help but appreciate our work. I feel our creativity comes out when we as designers create  something from the norm to promote our cultural heritage and bring out fantastic design with Ankara fabric. I love to keep it simple and that is what fashion has grown to be over the years.

Belvontimes: What are your fashion goals for 2017?



With a new year,it's always exciting to see what the fashion world has for us. Playing with different fashion trends is fun, and a sure fire way to ace your style game through fearlessness and bold fashion trends. So to make sure that i stay on top of the fashion leader board this year  2017, my aim is to create more styles that can always stand out in the midst of the crowd.

Belvontimes: What lessons have you learnt so far as a fashion designer who own a brand?

It's tough, really tough owning a brand you need to work hard, I've known that since the day I decided to own a fashion house and make a world class brand. Over the years I have learned much from life lessons and meeting clients with different ideologies and fashion philosophy, helped me to mould my character and learned more about good customer service.

Belvontimes: How would you describe your personal style?

My style is my personality,
Simple, classy, little edge of sexiness. I've got a good dress sense for each event and i know what to wear or what is good for any event. I like to wear what am comfortable with. It's just simply elegant.

Belvontimes: How can customers/clients contact you

Facebook:Fantastic de panache
Instagram: fantastic de panache
Phone number:08056097603
08038834924
Email:missfansticnigeria@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Music Brain in the Mavins

Xquisite Foto Studios Takes Brand to Kubwa

How to reduce Belly fat faster than ever