Exclusive - Dayo Ojo part ways with Al Merreikh


Super Eagles star, Dayo Ojo has ended his romance with Sudanese club, Al merreikh due to contract dispute.

Ojo joined the Khartoum-based outfit last year November but as soon left after fresh negotiations on his contract broke down.

The former Sunshine Stars player made 7 appearances scoring 2 goals and 4 assist in his brief stint with Al merreikh.

"Yes I have left Al merreikh over contract negotiations, Ojo told goalkick84.com. "We couldn't come to terms with some clauses in my contract so I left.

"Am still working out some things but very soon, I will decide on my next destination.

"Some clubs in Sudan are in talk with me but nothing cogent have been reached.

"Top Nigeria Premier League clubs also want my signature but like I said nothing is on the card for now," Ojo disclosed.

Source: http://www.goalkick84.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Music Brain in the Mavins

Xquisite Foto Studios Takes Brand to Kubwa

How to reduce Belly fat faster than ever