I will play anywhere for Super Eagles – Uche Agbo


Granada CF midfielder Uche Agbo has told SCORENigeria he is willing to play anywhere for the Super Eagles after he was recalled by Nigeria for a training camp in Corsica later this month.

Agbo has played in defence as well as in midfield for Granada in the Spanish La Liga this season.

He is still waiting to make his debut for the Eagles after several call-ups by coach Gernot Rohr.

He told scorenigeria.com.ng: “I want to play for the Super Eagles, I believe my time to play will come soon and I can play in any position the coach wants me to play.

“At the U20 World Cup in Turkey in 2013 I played as defensive midfielder and I also played some matches as an offensive midfielder.

“In my club I have played as a libero, a central defender and presently I play in the midfield.

“So, I am good to go if called upon to play in any of these positions.”

He also said he is prepared for his Eagles debut as he plays week in, week out against some of the best players in the world.

“I am not scare to be thrown into the first team to start a match, i have played against the best footballers in the world week in week out in La Liga,” he stated.

“Just a few days ago, I played against Real Madrid team and over a month ago I was in the midfield battling the likes of Neymar, Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez, so playing for the Super Eagles will be like playing a league match in Spain for me.”

Granada have been relegated to the Spanish lower league, but Agbo said he was delighted to establish himself this season, while still unsure where he will play in the coming campaign as he is on loan from Premier League club Watford.

“It has been a good season for me in Spain even though my team were relegated. Personally, I worked and fought hard to be a regular player in La Liga,” he further told scorenigeria.com.ng

“I would love to remain in Spain, but don’t forget I have to go back to my parent club Watford in England. After the season, the picture will be a lot clearer where I will play next.”

Source: http://scorenigeria.com.ng

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Music Brain in the Mavins

Xquisite Foto Studios Takes Brand to Kubwa

How to reduce Belly fat faster than ever