Catching up with Nollywood sensation, Energy Uloko


If Energy Uloko wasn't on your list of cast by now, He has to certainly be. The 6.2 foot, Dark skinned handsome with striking modelling physique actor catch the eyes of the industry audience by pulling the role of scorpion in "Conscripted" standing tall with his broad shoulders he starred as the bomber in the high profile anti terrorism movie which is about to hit cinema all over Nigeria.

Viewers are seeing Uloko, though with the roles he takes, He insist that "when you love what you do and you add it up with a strong sense of purpose, you will surely find fun in it"He says, "I love the idea of the movie script "Conscripted" though very challenging but fit into the role but am sure you know that life is beautiful all the way.



Belvontimes had some swell time with the bold towering actor in the area 8 axis of Abuja Nigeria.

Belvontimes: Please lets meet you


My name is Energy Uloko, is an Idoma native from Benue State, studied urban and regional planning from Kaduna state Polytechnic and graduated in 2009, I started off as a model but now I combine the both effortlessly and I am heading for the skies.

Belvontimes: Walking on the runway as a model and acting in the movies,what does the experience mean to you?


Yea, the passion has always been the key for me right from when I was a child,  I remember acting in the teenage church and school, and I think i loved it.... Am always fulfilled anytime I see myself acting.. modelling came along as I was growing up, I noticed my good sense of fashion and everyone always admiring how I combine colours and style. So I decided to give it a shot during my NYSC days guess what, it was the first fashion runway contest i ever did and  I won..that feat grew my interest and in 2009 I also won Mr NYSC which was what raised my passion and  "we never never stop doing what we love and knows how to do best"

Belvontimes: How are you able to get people turn to you and accept you as an actor rather than a model?

Wow walking on the runway brings me some of the best moment I never thought of, It always feel like am living my dream, because it's what I ever wanted, though acting is also the same thing but you know how it feels when you act in the movies and younger people see you as role model, its always a very happy sight.

Belvontimes: How did it feel to have Paul Apel Papel cast you on the movie "Conscripted"?


Well I feel great to be casted by a big director like Papel, every small and big actor in Nollywood look forward to being on a big director's set.... So I was so happy to be part of the project and was happy also that he (Papel) was impressed with my performance and I have been on his set several times after the project.

Belvontimes: Can you give us a tentative list of TV series and movies you have featured in and what it means to you?

I have been on many productions both around the Federal Capital and outside, this list includes, Beyond your sight(TV series)
Soil, Conscripted
Struggles of eve(TV series)
Down and out(TV series)
Timi house party and the list goes on and on.

Belvontimes: What are your bitter sweet moment as a model and actor?


In this part of the country, the modelling industry is not given much attention so most often the treatment models get is not encouraging,we actually don't get good payment for our hard work but we like our job and we will keep hoping for better days.

What movie Energy Uloko act that you enjoyed very well, share your comments below?

Comments

  1. manchang lasur10 May 2017 at 23:23

    I love the TV series he acted the Struggles of Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the part he played in timi house party

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Music Brain in the Mavins

Xquisite Foto Studios Takes Brand to Kubwa

How to reduce Belly fat faster than ever